[Knowledge] What should be paid attention to during the charging process of new energy charging piles?
New energy trams or cars have been popularized in our lives, and many consumers are more inclined to choose to buy new energy trams or cars as a means of transportation. After we buy a new energy car, we will inevitably have to deal with charging piles, so what should we pay attention to during the charging process?
1. Before charging, check that the charging pile equipment is intact, and the cables and connectors are intact. If there is no canopy on rainy days, do not use the charging pile in the open air to prevent the danger of leakage.
2. If the charging pile connector or charging cable is defective, cracked, worn, broken, or the charging cable is exposed, it is strictly forbidden to use the charging pile. If you find this situation, you should contact the staff in time to repair it.
3. Do not put flammable, explosive or combustible materials, chemicals, flammable vapors and other dangerous items close to the charging pile.
4. Keep the charging head clean and dry. If it is dirty, please wipe it with a clean dry cloth. It is strictly forbidden to touch the charging core with your hands when it is charged.
5. During charging, do not cut off the power directly, or do not pull out the charging head and leave after stopping charging.
6. During the charging process, the vehicle is prohibited from driving. It can only be charged when it is stationary. Before charging, ensure that the vehicle has been turned off before charging.
7. If there is any abnormal situation during use, you can immediately press the emergency stop button to cut off all input and output power.
8. At the end of charging, it is recommended to wait for the charging interface to jump completely before plugging in the charging head.