1. Meaning:Convenience:outdoor charging stations are located in public places, such as parking lots, shopping centers, gas stations, etc., providing convenient and fast charging services, reducing the charging time and driving range limit of electric vehicle owners
Sustainable transportation promotion: providing more charging facilities, encouraging more people to buy electric vehicles, reducing emissions and reducing dependence on fossil fuels. Promote the development of sustainable transportation.
2. Function:Fast charging function: some outdoor charging piles are equipped with fast charging equipment, so that electric owners can get a longer driving range in a short time.
Payment system: Provide various payment methods, such as online payment, mobile payment, etc., to facilitate users to pay on demand.
Remote monitoring and management: The charging pile can be remotely monitored and managed through the network connection, including charging situation, power metering, fault detection, etc.
3. Installation location selection:Urban core area: Provide the most convenient charging service for urban residents in the busy business district and major population concentration area in the urban area.
Communities and residential areas: in densely populated places such as residential areas and residential communities, it is convenient for residents to charge near their homes.
Public parking: Charging piles will be installed in parking lots to provide charging services for private vehicles and buses.
4. Technical requirements:Charging standards: Local or international indirect current (AC) and direct current (DC) charging standards need to be supported to meet the charging needs of different types of electric vehicles.
Safety and reliability: Charging piles need to meet the relevant electrical safety standards, and have overload protection, leakage protection and other safety functions to ensure the safety of users.
5. Future development prospects:
Charging infrastructure expansion: It is expected that outdoor charging piles will be built in more public places in the future to meet the growing demand for electric vehicle charging.
High power and wireless charging technology; Further development of technology will improve charging speed and convenience, such as the application of high-power fast charging and wireless charging technology
Conclusion: As a convenient tool to promote electric transportation and promote sustainable development, outdoor charging pile will be more widely used and developed in the future. Strengthening the construction of charging infrastructure, adopting innovative technologies and suitable installation location choices can further enhance the user experience and promote the popularization and sustainable development of e-mobility.